Friday, September 11, 2015

I've lost my mind. That's okay!

The other night I was thinking about what this mission means.  If I'm on a mission to win gold at a World Cup or World Championship, that means I will be the best weightlifter in the world.  Yeah, sure, in my age group, whatever.

The. Best. Weightlifter. In. The. World.  That's completely nuts.

I have to read it back to myself because it makes me laugh.  Me, a 41 year old, former CrossFitter who has only learned to snatch at the age of 33 and who has never done a performance enhancing drug in his life.  Hahahahaha.  I'll be world champion.  Lulz.

That's Crazy!

Yep.  That's okay.  I've lost my mind, but I'm totally okay with it.  The mission is decided.

The mission is gold at the world level.

2016 World Champion.  Beat the Germans!

No comments:

Post a Comment