Friday, September 4, 2015

Deutschland?

I heard a rumor that the 2016 Masters' World Cup will be in Germany.  It makes me nervous to think that I'll have to beat athletes who have been training and competing since age 6.  I keep thinking that I have to be stronger than the Germans!  I'm not sure if that pressure is knocking me off my game or getting me on it yet...


Thursday's training:
Not shown 3 x 8 BB Rows at 165#.  The program called for 5 sets, but I had to get to work.

Friday's training:
This was struggle city.  I have to get used to these weights.  That was the thought of the day.

I just have to get used to lifting these weights.

Not shown, 8 sets of 6 each Handstand Push-ups & Deadlifts at 330#.

Between getting up at 4am each training day, working a new job with new skills to learn, first impressions to make, and a lot of new info to remember, and trying to be a decent dad after work while getting to bed as early as I reasonably could, I'm pretty cooked.


No comments:

Post a Comment